T24-HA Wireless Advanced Handheld Display
The T24-HA is an advanced handheld display which forms part of the popular T24 sensor acquisition system range. It allows wireless remote viewing of multiple inputs such as strain, voltage or current using 2.4GHz radio. The device provides sleep and wake functionality for all wireless modules thus extending battery life and reducing maintenance costs. The wide operating temperature range and the robust technology ensures that the T24-HA is not susceptible to harsh physical or electrical environments.
The module can operate in two modes:
This default mode creates a single resultant by summing the values from up to 12 acquisition modules simultaneously, as well as allowing users to view the discrete values that make up the result.
In this mode each acquisition module is treated as a separate entity and the T24-HA is used to cycle through each one.
The T24 Toolkit software offers a fast and simple way to configure the display format, unit conversion, zero adjustment and transmitter selection. A function key can send the
displayed value to other receivers such as a printer.
LCM Systems can supply the T24 products integrated into various sensors to form a wireless sensor system. There are several standard products which utilise the T24 range, including the TELSHACK, WLL and RILL ranges. Please contact LCM's technical department to discuss your wireless load cell requirements.
- 2 way radio system for data integrity
- 6 button tactile keypad
- 800 metre (2600 feet) range maximum
- Advanced wireless handheld indicator
- Can display up to 12 data inputs
- Environmentally sealed to IP67
- Programmable wireless print capability
- Simple configuration and calibrated via PC using base station with Telemetry Toolkit software
- Sum or item display
- Very low power consumption for long battery life
- Worldwide licence exempt 2.4 GHz radio
- Wireless shackle load cells
- Wireless link load cells
- Platform Weighing
- Vehicle Weighing
- Rotating machine force measurement
- Balancing Systems
- Simple Centre of Gravity